31. We are in need of Madrasahs and for practical expression of the Ilm learnt at the Madrasahs we are in need of Khaanqahs.
32. Once you understand who the Aamir (Commander/Allah Ta’ala) is then you will find no further need to uncover the wisdom, the rationale and the details of the level of the amr (command).
33. We mostly become worried, be the worry of a temporary nature or due to a personality factor, fleeting or lasting, because we start brooding. Our mind does not hand us over to that Being – Allah Ta’ala.
34. If we do away with our notions and rather hand our issue unto Allah Ta’ala, our worries would be thrown aside and tranquillity would settle over us. No better cure can be prescribed for worries than this.
35. Engross yourself in your work and do not concern yourself with what you are going to get, who you are going to get, when you are going to get and how you are going to get.