56. Remember that if hypocrisy (nifaaq) is not rectified it will eventually become exposed.
57. There are two cardinal objects of Sulook; perpetual Taa’at (obedience unto Allah Ta’ala) and intensified Zikr.
58. There is no question of any time and any circumstance being free of Taa’at.
59. The nature of Kalimah Tayyibah is Allah Ta’ala being described with all excellences and free of all deficiencies and faults, and Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) being described as Allah Ta’ala’s Messenger.
60. The demand of Kalimah Tayyibah is Taqwa (Faithfulness to Allah Ta’ala).