61. Taqwa in reality is perpetual obedience unto Allah Ta’ala.
62. Perpetual Obedience is to be steadfast on the Shariah’s command pertaining to actions of the physical body and attributes of the heart.
63. When two acts of Ibaadat are pending at the same time and none can be delayed then priority will be given to the Ibaadat which is more important.
64. Some persons involved in obligatory Deeni activities and basic human needs are grieved over being deprived of profuse Zikr. I give glad tidings to them that their minimal Zikr is in effect profuse Zikr.
65. A little on a daily basis becomes a lot.