91. Why is it that, in spite of being cautioned, the mureed is not prepared to heed? The reason for this is that he has two Peers; one is his Shaikh and the other is himself.
92. The mureedeen of before used to say that the Ta’leem at the time of bai’t stuck with them for as long as they lived.
93. When the Ta’leem at the time of bai’t is not even observed then what further Ta’leem are they (the mureedeen of today) going to accept?
94. Hazrat Moulana Thanwi must have said out of experience: “Be cautious in taking Molvis into bai’t.” They speak with forked-tongues.
95. You desire your Islaah (spiritual reformation); then what is this concealing about? It is necessary to inform the Shaikh of every detail of one’s life.