101. If the beloved instructs the lover to come at two ‘o clock at night will the lover accept without question or will he start asking questions about the logic and reason of coming at that time?
102. Accepting means to put into practice; to submit by carrying out (something).
103. Islam means: to bow down one’s head in submission. When one’s belief and conviction are of this grade then why is there a delay in making one’s Islaah!
104. O wonderful, Taalib-e-Islaah, Taalib-e-Ilm, you are still not yet eager to offer five times Salaat with Jamaat and Takbeer-e-Ula!
105. You have read that, “Everyone will attain ranks in proportion to his actions,” then you studied Mishkaat Shareef and the ten Hadeeth works in Dorah Shareef (the final year in the Aalim Course) yet you are still not prompt with five times Salaat with consideration for Takbeer-e-Ula!