Worse and more corrupt than the Imaamat doctrine of the Shia’s, are the beliefs which they have regarding the Holy Qur’aan which are hereby recorded with the references from their authentic literature:
- There are seventeen thousand Ayah in real Qur’aan. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 616)
- The comparison between the Holy Qur’aan and Shia’s Qur’aan which was compiled by Hazrat Ali Radiallhu anhu and which will be brought by the Imam-e-Ghaib near Qayamat. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 123)
- No one possesses complete knowledge of Holy Qur’aan except the Imams. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 228)
- The Qur’aan was revealed in four parts whereas the present Qur’aan consists of three parts. (Shia Aur Tehreef-e-Qur’aan, page No. 62)
- The Qur’aan is altered corrupted and in an inverted form. (Fatuhat-e-Shia, Page No.129)
- The present Qur’aan is abridged where as the Original Qur’aan is kept by Imam Mehdi. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 553)
- Qur’aan was eaten by God. (Min Kitab-ul- Burhan Fee Tafseer-ul-Qur’aan, Page No. 38)
- Renegades changed the Original Holy Qur’aan. (Qur’aan Majeed by Hakeem Syed Maqbool, Page No. 1011)
- The main compilers of the Qur’aan interpreted, changed, corrupted and perverted the Holy Qur’aan. (Al-Ehtijaj, Page No. 257)
According to the Shia’s, the entire Ummah has been in the dark concerning the authentic Qur’aan. The authentic Qur’aan, according to the Shias, will be disclosed by the final Imaam unto mankind. Until then, everyone, including all the Shias, are following an incomplete Qur’aan.
How can “Unity in the Ummah” be possible with people who hold such corrupt and trash beliefs?