(Continued from part 1)
Enumerated below are a few more reasons why complete unity with the Shia will never be possible:
3. The Quran Shareef and Ahadeeth categorically state that from all different sects only one will be on the Haqq. The existence of numerous sects, the majority of which are deviant, is a predetermined fact: “And if your Lord [Allah] had so willed, He could have made mankind a single unified community, but they will not cease to dispute and differ; except those upon whom your Lord has bestowed His mercy. And for this did He create them, and the word of your Lord will be fulfilled: l will fill Hell with jinns and men altogether.” (Qur’an 11-118-119)
How then can the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah jeopardise their most precious commodity which is Imaan by uniting with such a deviant group.
4. It is not the system of Allah to unite the whole of humanity, Allah mentions in the Holy Quran: “If Allah had so wished, he would made you one nation, but He misguides whomsoever He wants and guides whosoever He wants. And you will be surely about your actions.” (Qur’an 16:93) Our salvation lies in purifying Islam by challenging and opposing these sects to try and correct incorrect and deviant beliefs.
5. The Shi’ah only call for unity in places where they are in the minority. They cleverly do this to gain credibility and acceptance of their kufr in the name of unity. In places where they are in the majority or have political clout, they slaughter the Muslims like in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria.
6. Sects will never vanish: Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Verily this nation [of Muslims] will divide into seventy-three sects”, and in another narration: “All of them [these sects] will be in the Fire except one.’ When asked which it was, Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam replied: “The one which adheres to my Sunnah (way of life) and the Sunnah of my Companions.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)
7. It has been the established practice of this ummat to respect the acceptable schools (Madhahib) within it, and not to unite all of them. If this is the case with the Haqq, why should we unite with an open deviation (Shi’ism and its Fiqh Ja’fari) which is not even regarded as Truth, and nor is its Madhab based on the Qur’an, Sunnah, and Ijma of the Sahabah?
8. If Shi’ahs want unity, why don’t they clean up their corrupt beliefs regarding the imperfect nature of Allah, the Messengers, the divinity of their Imams, the Sahabah, the incomplete nature of the Qur’an, taqiyyah (holy hypocrisy) and other such beliefs. Why should Muslims unite with the Shi’ah and give up their salvation for them?
For the above reasons and many more, Sunnis can never unite with Shi’ahs. Curse be upon such unity which criminalizes the Sahabah, legalizes prostitution and declares the Qur’an as fabricated. Even if unity is forged, there will always be fear that it’s based on taqiyyah (holy hypocrisy). For such efforts, we offer Surah 109: “Say, “O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”
(Continued from part 1)