5. Shi’ahs claim that the entire Makkah witnessed this miraculous birth, so why is it that none of them took the Oath of Allegiance at the hands of Sayyadina ‘Ali Radiallahu Anhu upon the death of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam? Most of the people who “supposedly” witnessed this miracle were still alive, especially Banu Hashim.
6. Why did the supporters of Imam Hussein Radiallahu Anhu invite him to Kufah, pledge allegiance to him, and then desert him on the battlefield in Karbala? The Shi’ahs killed their own Imam!
7. You will hardly find a reliable narrator for any of the sayings attributed to the “divine” Imams. Why rely on spuriousness when Shi’ahs can rely on the Sahabah and on trustworthy narrators whose trustworthiness are known to all?
8. Please regale us with the story of the mother of the twelfth Imam who is hiding in the cave presently. Was his mother a Persian princess who appeared in his father’s dream and impregnated her? Does the twelfth Imam really exist?
9. Why do Shi’ahs beat themselves up on ‘Ashura? Can all this lamenting bring back you or Imam Hussein? Isn’t it too late? Maybe, the Shi’ahs are till today paying the price of betraying their Imam by lashing and slicing themselves!
10. Why do Shi’ahs celebrate the Eid al-Ghadeer? The Ghadeer incident took place after the Hajjatul Wida (Farewell Pilgrimage) at a small pond in the desert. Does anyone proclaim important decisions of state in the middle of the dessert, or in the Capital?
11. How come did Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam die in the arms of Sayyadina ‘Aisha Radiallahu Anha, a wife whom (Shi’ahs claim) he detested and was also buried in her room? Does this make sense?
12. Shi‘ahs claim that Sayyadina Fatima Radiallahu Anha died because she was injured after Sayyadina ‘Umar Radiallahu Anhu barged into her house in order to force her husband, Sayyadina ‘Ali Radiallahu Anhu, to take oath at the hands of Abu Bakr Radiallahu Anhu. Due to this intrusion, she suffered a miscarriage, lost her son, and died six months after that. Do Shi’ah doctors say that a woman can die six months after a miscarriage due to excessive blood-loss? Did Sayyadina Fatimah have 10 tankers full of blood in her that she took so long to bleed to death?
13. What happened when the designated Imam died before his father who chose him as a successor? Due to your treachery, didn’t you ascribe lies to Allah and say he doesn’t really know when a person dies?
14. Sayyadina Fatima Radiallahu Anha died six months after her father, Sayyadina Abu Bakr Radiallahu Anhu died two and a half years later, and Sayyadina ‘Umar Radiallahu Anhu in 24 AH. Despite their later deaths how is it that they attained burial sites next to Rasulullah, and not Sayyadina Fatima Radiallahu Anha? Did she request that she be buried away from her own father? Do you bury people whom you hate in the same room?
15. The books of the Ahlus-Sunnah are replete with traditions narrated by Sayyadina Ayesha Radiallahu Anha, Abu Hurraira Radiallahu Anhu and ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Umar Radiallahu Anhu. Their narrations far exceed those relayed by Sayyadina’ Ali, Hassan and Hussain. Why is this the case when Rasulullah declared “I am the City of Knowledge and Ali is it’s Gate?” Did Sayyadina ‘Ali Radiallahu Anhu benefit less from the company of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam than these individuals?