200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (Rahmatullahi Alaih)
181) Continuous renewal of sincerity (ikhlaas) and awareness of Allah’s presence (ihsaan) is a means of spiritual progress.
182) Always consider Your position and affiliations, and respect the next person’s position and affiliations.
183) One will be rewarded in accordance with the account rendered.
184) An intelligent person is one who recognises occasions and people. (That is, he knows how to deal with each occasion and how to treat each individual.)
185) The heart is the soil of Allah, Laa ilaha illallah is the seed. After sowing this seed of imaan one will have to irrigate it with good deeds.
186) Tareeqat is the name of those Paths that link the servant to his Creator through the medium of the Shariah.
187) Keep your nafs occupied (with the remembrance of Allah with good deeds) before it keeps you occupied with its own pursuits.
188) The assistance of Allah is obtained through spreading the Deen.
189) The companionship of Allah is attained through zikrullah (Remembrance of Allah).
190) The meaning of hud is one who refrains from foolish acts and activities that have no benefit. Therefore one who does not abstain from foolish and futile acts, nor prevents others from the same, is called be-huda. Every Saalik should be a “hud”.