Determined efforts are underway throughout the World, and especially South Africa, to subtly indoctrinate Muslims to accept Shia’sm as a fifth Madh-hab. The slogan of “unity in the Ummah” is deceptively employed to play on the emotions of the gullible public and to mislead them into embracing the evil Shia doctrine. It is vitally important for Muslims to understand that Shia’sm is a cult. This will be clear from the following, Insha-Allah:
The Shia concept of Imaamat:
A fundamental Shia belief is that there are twelve Imaams—eleven whom have passed away — who are sinless by nature and whose authority is infallible as it comes directly from Allah Ta’ala. Therefore, Shias often venerate the Imams as saints and perform pilgrimages to their tombs and shrines in the hopes of divine intercession. Shias have the following corrupt beliefs:
1. The Imam is created in the best shape and form.
2. Before conception, the preceding Imam is sent through a heavenly syrup which he drinks.
3. The Imam is born pure and circumcised.
4. The Imam’s mother experiences light and noises before the birth of the Imam.
5. The Imam is created from sublime water and his spirit is created from a matter above that.
6. The Imam hands over the books, knowledge and weapons to his successor.
7. The Imam is the treasure of God’s knowledge in the heavens and earth.
8. The Imam is informed by God what he intends to know.
9. He inherited the knowledge of future events.
10. He is more learned than Moosa alayhis salaam, who possessed the knowledge of the past only. His knowledge is from three directions: The Imaams knowledge is about the past, present and future. He can inform about what is going to happen the next day.
11. He is endowed with a secret from the secrets of Allah, knowledge from the knowledge of Allah Ta’aala.
(Ref: The Twelve Imams Taken From “A Shi’ite Anthology” By Allameh Tabatabaei and Wikipedia)
None of the above belief’s are found in the Holy Qur’aan or in any of the teachings of Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam. None of the Companions or the four A ’immah Radiallahu anhum held any such corrupt beliefs.