SIGNS OF QIYAAMAH
There are many minor signs of Qiyaamah mentioned in the Hadith. Numerous of these signs have already occurred, and many are rapidly unfurling in our time.
Among these Signs of Qiyaamah which rampantly prevail in our era, are:
* Knowledge of the Deen will be acquired for motives other than the Deen. The purpose for acquisition of Ilm will be attainment of worldly goals.
* Men will be obedient to their wives, and act in subordination to all their whims and fancies thereby acting in violation of the Shariah and trampling on the rights of their parents and others.
* Sons will be insolently disobedient to their parents. They will bring their friends close to them and distance themselves from their father.
* Voices will be raised in the Musjid with worldly conversation.
* People will appoint persons of corrupt character to be their leaders.
After mentioning these Signs of Qiyaamah, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) commented: “At such a time await red storms, earthquakes, disfigurement (of faces) and showers of stones (from the sky).”