“Jannat for Pious Women”
• A single pious, practicing woman is equal to 70 saints (aulia ekraam).
• A single bad (evil) woman is equal to 1000 bad men.
• Two rakaats namaaz of an aalimah woman are better than 80 rakaats of ordinary women.
• A breastfeeding woman gets one good for each drop of milk that is fed to the child.
• When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends warm welcome to him and consoles him; she receives the reward of half Jihaad.
• A woman, who is deprived of sleep owing to her child crying at night, receives the sawaab of freeing 20 slaves .
• When a husband and a wife look at each other with love and affection, Allah Paak himself looks at both of them with love and affection.
• A woman who sends out her husband in the path of Allah and stays at home by herself, maintaining her honour and dignity (i.e. protecting herself against temptation and dishonesty) will enter jannat 500 years before her husband while 70,000 angels and hoors will serve her. She will be given ghusl in Jannat and sitting on mountains of pearls, she will await the arrival of her husband.
• A woman who is rendered restless owing to the illness of her baby and yet kept on striving to comfort the baby, Allah Talaah forgives all her sins and gives her the sawaab of 12 years accepted in ibaadat .
• While milking her animal (cow, goats, ect), if a woman makes the Zikr of Bismillah, that every animal makes dua to Allah Taalah on her behalf.
• When a woman makes the Zikr of Bismillah while preparing the dough (for roti), her livelihood is increased (i.e. she receives barakat in her rozi).
• When a woman makes Zikar while sweeping, she receives the sawaab of sweeping baitullah (Kaba).
• A chaste woman who is mindful of namaaz and roza, also makes khidmat for her husband, for her all the 8 doors of Jannat are opened. She may enter from whichever doors she likes.
• The namaaz and ibaadat of a woman disobedient to her husband do not reach heaven.
• Every night of an expectant mother (a woman who is carrying a baby in her womb) is counted as spent in ibaadat and every day as spent in fasting .
• A woman receives the sawaab of 70 years of namaaz and roza on giving birth to one child and the pain she suffered in every vein of her body while giving birth, for that she will receive the sawaab of one Hajj.
• If a woman dies within 40 days after giving birth, Allah Taalah gives her the status of shahaadat (i.e. she dies as a shaheed).
• Upon the child crying at night, if the mother feeds the child (gives milk to the child) without cursing, she receives the sawaab of performing namaaz for one year.
• When a child finishes the period of breast-feeding, an angel comes and gives glad tidings (news) to the mother that Allah has made Jannat Wajib for her.
• When the husband comes home to sleep and the wife gives him food to eat (not being involved in dishonesty with regard to herself and her husband’s belongings), Allah Tallah gives her the sawaab of 12 years of ibaadat.
• When the wife presses the legs of her husband without asking him, her to do so, she gets the sawaab of giving charity 7 ounce of GOLD, and if she presses his legs after he asks her to do so, she receives the sawaab of giving 7 ounces of SILVER in sadaqua.
• When a woman’s husband dies while he was happy and pleased with her, Jannat becomes Wajib for her.
• A husband’s teaching one masla to his wife is equal to 80 years ibaadat.
• In Jannat people will go to visit (see) Allah Taalah, but Allah Ta’Ala himself will visit (to see) the woman who has observed PARDAH while in dunyah.
• Woman who wears thin garment (transparent, see-through garment) or who arouses passion in men, or meet men they are not allowed to mix or move about openly while heavily made up or who live without pardah, will never enter Jannat. In fact they will not even smell the fragrance of Jannat.
• A woman who has undergone a great amount of suffering and difficulties in this world will be classified with Hazrat Aasia (r.a). She was the wife of the firaun (pharaon) who despite the fact that she was his wife, tortured and persecuted her, to renounce Deen and Imaan. She gave her life in the process (i.e. she died of the punishment inflicted to her), but did not forsake Imaan.
Every single woman going to hell will take four (4) jannati men. Because they did not fikr nor had they cared in duniya about the Deen and Imaan of that woman and did not teach her Deen, these four men will be:
1. her father
2. her brother
3. her husband
4. her son
If woman glances at men she is not allowed to see according to the shariat, Allah Taalah sends his curse upon her, just as it is forbidden for a man to glance at women he is not allowed to see.
May Allah give every Muslim men & women HIDAYA to stand by Islamic Rules and keep far away from the sin.