- The desire for praise is the effect of love for the world.
- Three acts are very difficult: (i) Generosity during poverty (ii) Piety in privacy (iii) Proclaiming the truth at the time of fear.
- Abandon the devotees of the world, otherwise you will be resurrected with them.
- Man will not acquire moral excellence as long as his enemy fears no harm from him.
- If a man is unable to remember Allah much, let him not sin much.
- Looking at the face of a miser hardens the heart.
- The devotees of the world are deprived of the sweetness of Aakhirah.