*THREE FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF ISLAMIC MEDICINE*
*All diseases are curable and reversable*
NO ONE NEEDS TO LIVE WITH A LIFELONG CHRONIC DISEASE
Reference Bukhari: 5678; Book no. 76; In English volume no. 7; Book no. 71; Hadees no. 582. & : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no. 3865.
*Allah Ta’lah has sent all the diseases on earth. No natural or man – made disease is hidden from Allah.*
*The diseases and cure of the diseases both are sent by Allah Ta’ala.*
*HOWEVER, THERE IS NO CURE IN IMPURE SUBSTANCES, OR IN SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE THAT TRANSGRESS THE BOUNDRIES LIKE ALTERING THE CREATION OF ALLAH, EG. INTERFERING WITH ONE’S DNA CODING*
Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29;
- Narrated by Abu Khizamah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was asked ‘Do you think that the medicines with which we treat ourselves, the Ruqyah by which we seek healing, and the means of protection that we seek, change the decree of Allah at all?’
Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: ‘They are part of the decree of Allah”. :
Reference Ibn Majah: 3563; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4, Book no. 31, Hadees no. 3437.
- Narrated by Abdullah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “Allah does not send down any disease, but He also sends down the cure for it.”
: Reference Ibn Majah: 3564; Book no. 31; In English volume no.4 ; Book no.31; Hadees no.3438.
- Narrated by Usamah Bin Sharik رضي الله عنه that, “I saw the Bedouins asking Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any harm in such and such, is there any harm in such and such?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied to them: ‘O slaves of Allah! Allah has only made harm in that which transgresses the honor of one’s brother. That is what is sinful. They asked Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any sin if we do not seek treatment?’
Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied: ‘Seek treatment, O slaves of Allah! For Allah does not create any disease but He also creates with it the cure, except for old age.’
They asked, Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم, what is the best thing that a person may be given?’ He said: ‘Good manners”. : Reference Ibn Majah: 3562; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 31; Hadees no. 3436.
- Narrated by Abu Al-Darda رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful.
Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no 28; Hadees no. 3865.
- Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has not sent down a disease expect that He also sent down its cure; whoever knows it (the cure) knows it, & whoever is unaware of the cure, he is unaware of it; while those who are ignorant of the cure are ignorant.”