1) Funny how a R20 bill looks so big when you take it to Masjid, but so small when you take it to the market.
2) Funny how long it takes to do Zikr for an hour, but how quickly a team plays 90 minutes of football.
3) Funny how long a couple of hours spent at Masjid are, but how short they are when watching a movie.
4) Funny how we can’t think of anything to say when we pray, but don’t have difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.
5) Funny how hard it is to read a Para in the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.
6) Funny how people want to get a front seat at any game,concert or sale, but scramble to get a back row at mosque so that scramble out.
7) Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a Masjid event (Bayaan,Majlis) into our schedule, but can adjust our schedule for other events at the last moment.
8) Funny how hard it is for people to understand a simple Islamic Ruling well enough to tell others, but how simple it is for the same people to understand and repeat gossip.
9) Funny how we believe what the newspaper says,but question what the Quran says.
10) Funny how everyone wants to go to Jannah provided they do not have to believe, or to think, or to say, or do anything.