|The Madrasah is specifically meant for parents who:|
1. Do not have TV.
2. Do not give their children access to cellphones.
3. Are cautious with regard to Halal and Haram.
4. Are purdah conscious.
5. Wish their children to be sacrificed for Deeni knowledge.
6. Wish for their children are that they become uprighteous Allah fearing Ulama.
7. Lead a Sunnah lifestyle.
8. Wish their children to serve the Ummah selflessly.
If you are such a parent who is looking for a Madrasah for your son, then click the link below:
Alhamdulillah with Allah Ta'aala's Fadhl, soon to be published:
We have 88 guests and one member online
8 Safar 1441
08 October 2019
|Silver Price per gram:||R9.23|
Fidya and Fitra: R22.00
Shafi'i/ Hanbali/ Maliki:
Fidya: R7.00 Fitra: R33.00
Safar 15 1441
14 October 2019
KINDNESS AND GENTLENESS
'Aishah Radiallahu Anha reported that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "Allah is Kind and He loves kindness, and rewards for kindness while He does not reward severity, and does not give for anything besides it (kindness)."
Jarir bin 'Abdullah Radiallahu Anhu reported that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "He who is deprived of kindness and gentleness is, in fact, deprived of all good."
'Aishah Radiallahu Anha reported that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "Whenever gentleness is added to something, it adorns it; and whenever it is withdrawn from something, it leaves it defective."