200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (RA)
31) It is imperative to stay in the company of a Shaikh for lengthy spells. If one is unable to do so, then corresponding with the Shaikh and acting upon his advice is a substitute for his companionship.
32) The fruit of silence is success. (The moment you utter a statement there is the possibility of it being contrary to the Shariah, such as a lie, gheebat etc., and there is also the danger of being taken to task for it. On the other hand, if one adopts silence then the possibility of being punished for something that was never said does not exist.)
33) Do not speak excessively.
34) The reality of Mujaahadah is to oppose the nafs.
35) Maintain the habit of opposing the nafs.
36) The necessity of Mujaahadah always exists
37) Sleep and eat to your fill; decrease speech and association with people.
38) Think before you speak.
39) Always keep in mind that if my Allah is pleased with me, the beloved of Allah, (Nabi Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is pleased with me, and my Shaikh too. In so doing there will never be retrogression in one's spiritual condition. (In other words, do such actions that will keep them all happy.)
40) There are two principles of life, sabr (patience) and shukr (gratitude).
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib Rahimahullahu
The Jamiatul-Ulama Gauteng is not a fund raising organization. When depositiong funds, make us your unfettered “Wakeel”. If you are depositing Zakaat, do please ensure that a few extra Rands are deposited in order to offset bank charges.
Thursday 12 Muharram 1441 12 September 2019
AFFLICTIONS AND THE END OF THE WORLD - 2
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri Radiallahu Anhu:
Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "There will come a time when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take to the tops of mountains and the places of rainfall so as to flee with his religion from the afflictions.
Narrated Abu Huraira Radiallahu Anhu:
Allah's Messenger Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."