41) Adopt two things to save yourself from harm, viz., Istighfaar (seeking forgiveness from sin) and Isti'aaza (seeking The Protection of Allah).
42) It is the experience of thousands of Wise people that increasing friendship and relations is spiritually destructive.
43) Refrain from sitting (unnecessarily) in the company of hakeems and poets because in these is danger
of losing wealth and Imaan.
44) Be fond of seclusion.
45) When not in seclusion then mix with the friends of Allah.
46) Acting upon the commandments, abstaining from the prohibitions and being punctual with your Ma'moolaat (daily practices prescribed by the Shaikh) are sure signs of progress.
47) By keeping the, creation happy, the Creator, Allah Ta'ala, becomes happy.
48) Always sit in the company of elders.
49) Good character is a Divine weapon. (The Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam was granted good character through which he conquered his entire nation).
50) Refrain from following natural habits; use the intellect and follow the Shariah.