71) One who has sabr is a mutawakkil (one who relies upon Allah).
72) The Zaahid (one who detaches himself from the world) is always content.
73) The essence of imaan is perfect piety.
74) The essence of Islam is perfect humility.
75) The characteristic of durood and salaam is adherence to the sunnat.
76) The effect of following the sunnat is the intercession of Rasoolullah sallallahu a/aihi wasallam.
77) The gem of complete hidayat is attained through love for the Sahaaba.
78) Love for The Auliyaa (friends of Allah Ta'ala) is a means of attaining the love of Allah Ta'ala.
79) The beloved of the Auliyaa are very close unto Allah.
80) The majalis (gatherings) of the pious is association with Allah. (Since the hearts of these people are attached to Allah Ta'ala, being in their company is like being in the company of Allah.)