91) Refrain from honouring an innovator or else the greatness of Deen will disappear from the heart.
92) Malice destroys the noor of a human being.
93) Refrain from situations of lust and fame.
94) That enjoyment which does not bear fruit in the hereafter is dunya. (For example, sexual relations with the wife is not dunya
because although one experiences pleasure, the fruit of such enjoyment will be experienced in the hereafter form of reward. On the other hand, one also gets enjoyment from zina, but that does not result in reward in the hereafter, therefore that is pure dunya and lust, for which one will be punished in the hereafter).
95) The act of refraining from lengthy plans and amassing wealth is in fact abundant remembrance of death.
96) Have affinity for Allah Ta'ala alone or else you will become enmeshed with the creation.
97) The desire for good (deeds) is inspiration (from Allah Ta'ala).
98) It is faraz to become a friend of Allah Ta'ala.
99) Continuous obedience (to every command of Allah Ta'ala), abundant zikr, and excessive contemplation of Allah Ta'ala in the heart are effects of the friendship of Allah Ta'ala.
100) Refrain from opposing the sunnat.