121) When speaking it is necessary to take into consideration the audience. (For example, do not explain the diffeent stages of tasawwuf to a listener who does not even know the basic laws of namaaz.)
122) What type of person is he who has no desire to serve others?
123) Who stands by you nowadays? It is only the taufeeq (guidance) of Allah that lends support. (In other words, don't rely upon people, rather upon the support of Allah.)
124) One whose nature is dominated by good, mere contemplation on his name is sufficient for his spiritual reformation.
125) He who does not adopt the lifestyle of a Nabi cannot be a Wali.
126) Differentiating between the status of people is a necessary measure. (This implies treating each individual according to his status and rank.)
127) It is necessary to have discipline and order in everything.
128) Every principal should remain concerned (about the running of his institute), one should be hardworking.
129) One has to endure hardships when travelling.
130) A Shaikh should never be negligent of his own islaah.