THE JAMIATUL ULAMA GAUTENG APPEALS TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY TO REJECT THE MUSLIM MARRAIGES BILL (MMB), WHICH IS LACED WITH KUFR AND HEADED AT ULTIMATELY DESTROYING AND BREAKING DOWN OUR ISLAMIC SOCIETY
TO READ OUR LATEST ‘THE SHARIAH’ WITH ARTICLES ON THE MMB AND OTHERS…………….click here
REGISTER YOUR PROTEST DIRECTLY WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT, BY SENDING AN SMS TO:
WITH THE WORDS:
MMB I REJECT IT
Please Note: You will be charged R1 for this sms, which goes to the Service Provider
M M B
THE JAMIATUL ULAMA GAUTENG APPEALS TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY OF SOUTH AFRICA TO STAND UP FOR THE PRESERVATION OF ISLAM
The Muslim Marriages Bill (MMB) has been submitted to the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development and is on the way to being promulgated as law unless the Muslim Community of South Africa takes a stand and voice their protest and rejection of this Bill which is laced with Kufr.
If this Bill ever becomes law, then:
- Muslims could have their Nikaahs annulled by a kaafir judge
- Many unwary Muslims will spend their entire lives in zina and bear illegitimate children, because their Talaaqs will not be recognised by the secular courts, due to onerous technicalities laid down in this kufr Bill
- The Divine Consent to polygamy will be throttled with almost impossible conditions
- Muslims who perform their Nikah and issue Talaaq according to the Shariah, but in conflict with MMB will be criminalized and fined up to R20,000 or a long jail sentence, etc., etc.
- In short, they aim to replace Allah Ta`ala’s Law with their own vile concoctions
To register your protest to the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, send an SMS to:
With the words:
MMB I REJECT IT
Please Note: You will be charged R1 for the sms. This amount does not come to us, but is a charge that goes to the Service Provider.
You will receive a confirmation of delivery sms immediately after you send yours.
All submissions must reach the Department before the 15th of March 2011.
May Allah Ta`ala safeguard us and protect our Imaan.