16. We are instructed with Zikr all the time.
17. Whoever, at any given time, does something according to how Allah Ta’ala wants it to be done then that person is a Zaakir (engaged in the Zikr of Allah), regardless of Zikr being on his tongue or not.
18. A man goes to his wife fulfilling the regulations set by Allah, he is a Zaakir.
19. When a junior speaks the Haq and what he says is correct then the senior should accept. This has always been the way of our Akaabir.
20. A student of Deen is out in Jihaad. He is among the Mujaahideen.