71. There cannot be any obstruction to making mashwarah, for obstruction is due to jaah (self-aggrandizement) which the Khalifah has incinerated and annihilated.
72. Where will the stem remain when the root of all evil and sins – love for the world – is uprooted? Where will there be branches shooting from the stem, for the roots have been destroyed?
73. Deep love for the wife prevents one from lustful gazes at other women. Thus, such a person will be extremely chaste.
74. Consider the degree of love Rasoolullah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) had for Allah Ta’ala, yet he also had ishq (passionate love) for his wife, Hazrat Aishah (Radhiyallahu anha) and this passionate love for her did not prevent him from treating all his wives equally and fulfilling their rights.
75. Everyone desires more of something good, and what can be better than Imaan; therefore, O Mu-mineen, why do you not aspire for increase in Imaan?