41. The promise of: “Remember Me, I will remember you,” has set the Saalik ablaze.
42. It is necessary for the Saalik to maintain his cheerfulness and joy for this facilitates his work.
43. Allah Ta’ala demands Zikr all the time; in the heart, with the tongue and with the body.
44. Your tongue should be fresh with the Zikr of Allah all the time; whilst walking, whilst moving, whilst reclining, whilst sitting, with wudhu, without wudhu, alone, in company, on journey, at home, in the vehicle, on foot.
45. Speaking what is necessary and answering what is necessary form part of Zikr because these are in fulfilment of the rights of others.