116. They (the Aashiqeen) do not satisfy themselves merely with the five times Salaat, they want to serve more, and then they desire more and even more.
117. How can a Taalib-e-Saadiq (honest seeker of Allah Ta’ala) be lax, lazy and indolent?
118. Allah Ta’ala has given the Mu-min the Certificate of an Aashiq and seated the Mu-min on the Couch of Ishq.
119. The first and foremost thing to do is to prove that you are an Aashiq.
120. Just as it is necessary to consume nutritious food and abstain from harmful foods for physical strength, similarly, for spiritual strength it is necessary to carry out the Commandments of the Shariah and abstain from the Prohibitions inwardly and outwardly.