176. This Noor-e-Nubuwwat is Ilm.
177. Rasoolullah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) asked for protection from everything which is bad.
178. Save yourself from every issue, every action, every condition, every work, that will give you a bad moment.
179. O Students! …When you can’t even read the ibaarat (words of the kitaab) then how are you going to translate correctly, leave alone solving the purport of the text!
180. No mutaala’ah (pre-lesson study), no regular attendance for lessons, no care for takraar (revision) and conducting takraar – if by chance he (the student) sat for takraar, that too was done carelessly. These are the bad actions of a taalib-e-ilm.