Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said, “My Ummah were given five things for Ramadhaan which were not given to anyone except them:
- The smell from the mouth of a fasting person is more sweeter to Allah Ta’ala than the fragrant smell of musk.
- The fish in the sea seek forgiveness on their behalf until they make Iftaar.
- Allah Ta’ala prepares and decorates Jannah for them and He says to it, ‘The time is near when My Pious Servants shall cast aside the great trials of the world and come to you.’
- The Shayaateen are chained.
- On the last night of Ramadhaan, the Ummah is forgiven.”
The Sahaabah asked, “O Rasool of Allah! Is that last night Laylatul-Qadr?” Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam replied, “No! But it is only right that a servant should be given his reward on having completed his service.” Baihaqi