200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (RA)
1) All progress is dependant upon remaining steadfast on the Shariah.
2) The Wealth of Attainment (reaching Allah) is acquired through the Shariah and adherence to the Sunnah.
3) Earning is not your control, but spending is.
4) Shariat is knowledge. Tareeqat is acting upon that knowledge.
5) Tareeqat actually means practising on the masaa’iI of the Shariat.
6) Islaah (spiritual reformation) of the nafs is faraz (Compulsory).
7) The goal and destination of this path of Sulook is the pleasure of Allah.
8) The pleasure of Allah is obtained through following the Shariat.
9) To take bay’at is sunnat.
10) It is compulsory to place oneself into the hands of a (qualified) Shaikh for the rectification of evil deeds
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib AR