22) The dua of the Shaikh is through the permission of Allah Ta’ala
23) The Shaikh’s dua is a sign of the blessing and favour of Allah Ta’ala (No.23 is an explanation of no 22. The Shaikh’s dua is a sign of the blessing of Allah Ta’ala because such dua is through the permission of Allah Ta’ala, meaning that Allah Ta’ala causes the Shaikh to make dua. When the Shaikh makes dua for you, Allah Ta’aala accepts his dua in your favour and blesses you with the good of this world and the hereafter.)
24) Do not reject any statement of your Shaikh. (if you cannot understand something the Shaikh says then regard your understanding to be deficient and not the explanation of the Shaikh)
25) Have this belief that the Shaikh’s error is better than your correct action.
26) A sign of compatibility is that the-mureed loves all actions of the Shaikh. (This means he does not deliberately reject or object to any action or statement of the Shaikh.)
27) The Shaikh should constantly keep an eye on his mureeds.
28) A (true) Shaikh is one who reprimands his mureeds on their misdeeds.
29) The qualities of an elder can be noticed in his juniors, provided the juniors have appreciated and valued him (the senior).
30) By delaying your correspondence with your Shaikh, your congeniality with him gradually diminishes.