200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (Rahmatullahi Alaih)
111) To have jealousy for a fellow mureed is a sign of destruction.
112) There is no need to furnish proof for entertaining a good opinion about someone. (But one will be accountable on the Day of Judgement for harboring evil thoughts about others.)
113) All seasons are equal for those who are in the habit of performing good deeds. For the lazy ones, every season becomes an obstacle. (For example, one who is in the habit of performing taha Dud, will do so whether it is raining or snowing and in summer or winter. Whereas the person who has no concern for taha Dud will find it too cold to wake up in winter and will find the nights too short in summer and so forth).
114) Among all the students in a madrasa there are perhaps only three or four who are true seekers of knowledge.
115) Be open with the Shaikh, but not to the extent that one becomes disrespectful.
116) Eating more food does not give one extra strength. (In fact it makes one more lazy.)
117) Each person wants to make the next person think like him.
118) When something is done in the correct manner then it is definitely beneficial.
119) If the heart finds pleasure in Ibadat (worship), regard such Ibadat as food for the Rooh, and if it becomes disinclined towards worship then consider that Ibadat as medication for the rooh.
120) Whatever journey one undertakes, let it be for the purpose of learning (from what you see and who you meet).
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib Rahimahullahu