200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (Rahmatullahi Alaih)
151) The important thing is work (good deeds), not name or fame. Name is subject to work. In this world an item is first manufactured and then a label is attached to it. One has to first write a book and only then is one called an author; likewise one has to do good deeds and only then can one be termed a pious servant by Allah Ta’ala.
152) There is no place for doubt or uncertainty in tasawwuf.
153) A greedy person always remains disgraced.
154) Television is there to destroy the iman of Muslims.
155) People say that to desire something is difficult. They are all wrong. Instead, to maintain something is very difficult.
(This Hazrat Maseehul-Ummat rahamatullahi alaih said regarding marriage. Just to fall in love with a women and marry her is very easy.
156) There is a great difference between assuming seniority and being made a senior.
157) One who is not tolerant is disgraced.
158) “If I find anger anywhere I shall slaughter it, for it has caused a great deal of destruction.”
159) To display bravery is easy, but to be truly brave at the time of a crisis is difficult.
160) Nowadays the tendency among people is more towards outer display or show, but real manifestation (of what is needed) on the appropriate occasion rarely happens.
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib Rahimahullahu