200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (Rahmatullahi Alaih)
171) The Mashaaikh should not give special attention to either concealment or exposure of their spiritual condition.
172) Don’t look upon yourself with vanity and pride, nor look upon others with contempt.
173) Make good character and noble speech, coupled with taqwa and humility, your life-long constitution.
174) Keep compassion predominant in your nature.
175) Do not become angry over every mishap.
176) Make shukr upon your nisbat (connection with Allah), and make constant dua for further progress in this connection.
177) The one who asks (from Allah) is never deprived.
178) The one who fears Allah is always protected.
179) Make it a habit to always forgive the faults of others.
180) Generosity is the remedy for jealousy,
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib Rahimahullahu