200 Statements of Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Moulana Maseehullah Khan Sahib (Rahmatullahi Alaih)
191) Today’s times are very delicate. It is imperative to recognise the era you live in. Don’t be hasty in making someone your close friend, for hypocrisy has become widespread.
192) To bear something displeasing with displeasure is called tahallum (pretending to be tolerant). And to bear displeasure with pleasure is true hilm (tolerance).
193) There should be a great deal of respect for Ulema in the heart.
194) Do not reproach, taunt, or criticise those who are not involved in Tableegh.
195) While staying in the Khanqah one should observe silence, be content at heart, and not befriend anyone.
198) One should regard service to Ulema as the highest and most virtuous service.
197) At all times think: “My Allah is watching me with much love and affection.”
198) Students should pass the annual holidays in accordance with the guidance of the Shaikh.
199) Remain happy; adorn yourself with good; prosper and flourish in virtue; swallow grief and swallow anger, but feed others with sweetness Insha-Allah the world will fall at your feet.
200) May Allah grant us the ability to differentiate between truth and falsehood and save us from innovations.
Compiled by: Hadhrat Moulana Muhammad Farooq Sahib Rahimahullahu