A PRICELESS GIFT
Hadhrat Shaqeeq Balkhi (rahmatullah alayh), the renowned Sufi and Wali of Allah Ta’ala said:
“We have discovered five things in five acts:
1) Barkat (blessings) in earnings (rizq) in Chaasht (Dhuhaa) Salaat.
2) The light of the qabr (grave) in Tahajjud Salaat.
3) The answers to Munkar and Nakeer (i.e. the two angels who will question the newly dead person) in Tilaawat of the Qur’aan Shareef, i.e. abundant recitation.
4) The Shade of Allah’s Throne in solitude.
5) The safe-crossing of Siraat (the Bridge over Jahannum) in charity and Fasting.”
The Mu’min has been created for the Aakhirah. Maut will soon release you from this worldly prison.
Implement the naseehat of Hadhrat Shaqeeq (rahmatullah alayh) before the time of the final and futile regret overtakes you.
Remember your incarcerated brother in your dua.
Hazrat Ml AS Desai – (given when imprisoned in Central Jail, DHAKA, Bangladesh)