- When certainty of something is known or its benefit is certain or it is known to block harm then the question of not doing it does not arise.
2. There is certainty that passing a finger over a sharp instrument will cut the finger, whereas there is also the possibility of it not cutting. But the certitude of it cutting is so overwhelming that the thought does not arise of it not cutting.
3. All prohibitions of the Shariah – big or small – are harmful, irrespective of these being very harmful or less harmful. Abstention from all is necessary.
4. A slight danger left unattended grows to become a monster.
5. All Commandments of the Shariah are beneficial according to their respective stages. Thus, what is the meaning to discarding them?