Beautiful Sayings of the Holy Prophet Muhammed صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم
- Part of a man’s good observance of Islam is that he leaves alone what does not concern him!
- Lies, darken the mouth and slander infuses the torments of the grave!
- It is not permissible for a man to keep apart from his brother for more than 3 days!
- Wherever you are fear Allah Ta’ala; if you follow an evil deed with a good one, you will obliterate it, and deal with people with a good diposition!
- Let the food cool before eating for there is no Barakat (blessings) otherwise.
- The believers whose faith is most perfect are those who have the best character!
- Modesty and faith are both companions: when one is taken away the other is taken!
- A man slips more by his tongue than by his foot!
- There are two favours of which many people are unmindful : health of body and calmness of mind!
- Do not consider any kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face (every act of kindness is sadaqa/charity) !
- A good word is better than silence and silence is better than evil talks!
- A father gives his son nothing better than a good education!
- Pleasing your parents is to attain Allah’s pleasure and disobedience to your parents is expressing disobedience to Allah!
- Paradise lies under the feet of thy mother!
- No dutiful son gives his parents a kind look without Allah recording to his credit an approved pilgrimage for every look! (Hajj Sawaab)