Haqq of faskh or not?

Question: If a girl makes nikaah in her kufuw (standard) and the mehr was mehr mithal, does the waly have the right to make faskh of the nikah which was made without his consent?

Answer: No, the waly cannot make faskh of the nikah.

Fataawah Mahmoodiyah Vol 17 pg 125