11. Due to preoccupation with Ta’leem in the Madaaris taking priority, there is no emphasised attention paid to Tarbiyat. For Tarbiyat, therefore, go somewhere else; a place called the Khaanqah.
12. Eminent Ulama, after acquiring textual knowledge from the Madaaris, then went to the Khaanqah for specialized spiritual training, and they spent years there.
13. The Hadeeth instructs us to constantly examine ourselves; constantly take stock of our actions.
14. Ibaadat is instructed with muraaqabah.
15. To keep this thought in mind that, “I am looking at Allah” or, “Allah is looking at me”, is Muraaqabah.