In The Name Of Allah, The Most Merciful & The Most Beneficent”
Amazing as it sounds, but fortunately, for the Muslims of the world,it is an established fact.
Have a look at a map of the world and you will find Indonesia on the eastern side of the earth. The major cities of Indonesia are Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Saibil.
- As soon as dawn breaks on the eastern side of Saibil, at approximately 5:30 am local time, Fajar Aazaan begins.
- Thousands of Muazzins in Indonesia begin reciting the Aazaan.
- The process advances towards West Indonesia. One and a half hours after the Aazaan has been completed in Saibil, it echoes in Jakarta. Sumatra then follows suit and before this auspicious process of calling Aazaan ends in Indonesia, it has already begun in Malaysia.
- Burma is next in line, and within an hour of its beginning in Jakarta, it reaches Dacca, the capital city of Bangladesh. After Bangladesh, it has already prevailed in western India, from Calcutta to Srinagar.
- It then advances towards Bombay and the environment of entire India resounds with this proclamation.
- Srinagar and Sialkot (a north city in Pakistan ) have the same timing for Aazaan. The time difference between Sialkot, Quetta, and Karachi is forty minutes, and within this time, Fajar Aazaan is heard throughout Pakistan.
- Before it ends there, it has already begun in Afghanistan and Muscat . The time difference between Muscat and Baghdad is one hour. Aazaan resounds during this one hour in the environments of Hijaaz-e-Muqaddas (Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah), Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Iraq.
- The time difference between Baghdad and Alexandria in Egypt is again one hour. Aazaan continues to resound in Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Sudan during this hour.
- The time difference between eastern and western Turkey is one and a half hours, and during this Alexandria and Tripoli (capital of Libya )are located at one hour’s difference.
- The process of calling Aazaan thus continues throughout the whole of Africa.
- Therefore, the proclamation of the “Tawheed” and “Risaalat” that had begun in Indonesia reaches the Eastern Shore of the Atlantic Ocean after nine and half hours.
- Prior to the Aazaan reaching the shores of the Atlantic, the process of “Zohar Aazaan” has already started in east Indonesia, and before it reaches Dacca, “Asr Aazaan” has started.
- This has hardly reached Jakarta one and half hours later, the time of Maghrib” becomes due, and no sooner has “Maghrib” time reached Sumatra, the time for calling “Isha Aazaan” has commenced in Saibil!
- When the Muazzins of Indonesia are calling out “Fajar Aazaan”, the African Muazzins are calling the Aazaan for Isha.
- If we were to ponder over this phenomenon thoughtfully, we would conclude the amazing fact that there is not even a single moment when hundreds of thousands of Muazzins around the world are not reciting the Aazaan on the surface of this earth.
- Even as you read this material right now, you can be sure there Azaan!!!
“If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you.”
“Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.”