O MUSLIMS! STOP AND THINK!
ARE THESE THE REAL REASONS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN DEBARRED FROM YOUR MASJIDS AND AZAAN IS BEING THREATENED TO STOP?
1. You heard the Azaan – the Call of Allah to Salaah – yet you remained indifferent.
2. You heard the Azaan being proclaimed, yet you did not stop your work and prepare yourself for Salaah.
3. You did not imitate your Nabi (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) who would stop all his work when the Azaan was given and he would become indifferent to everything and everyone else.
4. You did not answer the Caller of Allah in word or deed or both.
5. When you did come to the Masjid you came haughtily and raucously, whereas Allah Tabaaraka Wa Ta’ala commands:
“It does not behove these people but to enter (the Masaajid) fearfully.”
6. You came dressed to the Masjid in emulation of the enemies of Islam, in denial of Allah’s Command to dress in a beautiful Sunnah manner.
7. You made a slapdash Wudhu, whereas Wudhu is the Key to Salaah.
8. You did not honour the Masjid with two Rakaats Tahiyyatul Masjid.
9. You sat with your back on the wall, playing with your toes, whereas you were in the Court of Rabbul Aalameen.
10. You engaged in chitchat and banter in the Masjid with others, whereas you were supposed to be in Communion with your Rabb.
11. You laughed loudly in the Masjid, whereas your Nabi (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) condemned laughter in the Masjid.
12. You laughed in the House of Allah, whereas your Nabi said that it is a sign of Darkness in the Qabr.
13. You came to smile to others in the Masjid, but you did not have the Taufeeq of crying to Maula Kareem.
14. Your Imam was leashed on a microphone, yet you did not reason with him to desist from the stupidity of being tied up to a superfluous and destructive accretion.
15. You rushed out of the Masjid after the Fardh, betraying your love for Allah and His Habeeb (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam).
Salaam upon those who follow the Guidance of Deen.